Propolisis a pure, organic substance that is collected by bees from the leaf buds and bark of some common trees. Bees utilise this substance as a protection against micro-organisms and to patch holes or cracks in their beehives. It is a sticky resin-like material consisting of 50-55% resin and balsam, 30% wax and 10% pollen.
Propolis is a complex substance containing flavonoid, amino acids, vitamins A, B, C and E, as well as numerous amount of minerals such as copper, iron, manganese and zinc. Propolis has been used as a healing agent for almost 5000 years because of its rich source of flavonoid.
Helps decrease free radical damage to body cells
Helps promote general health and wellbeing
support immune system health
Propolis may cause allergic reactions. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, discontinue use
This product may not be right for you. Always read the label, warnings and instructions for use, before purchase. Vitamin and Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Always read the label. Follow directions for use. If symptoms persist talk to your healthcare professional.
- Brand Name: YourLove
- Origin: NZ(Origin)
- Charge Unit: Bottles
- Department Name: Adult
- Packaging: Gift Box
- Certification: TGA
- Shelf Life: 2022
- Gender: Unisex
- Weight: 0.3
- origin: NewZealand Gold Kiwi
- feature1: Royal Jelly Propolis
- feature2: Supports digestive system
- feature3: honey bee secretion
- feature4: Royal Jelly Honey
- feature5: healthy immune function
- feature6: fat digestion and metabolism
- feature7: ginseng royal jelly
- feature8: Health and Wellness Products
- feature9: Swisse Health
- feature10: Royal Jelly Capsule
- feature11: Food Supplements
- feature12: honey bee royal jelly
- feature13: maintain upper respiratory system
- feature14: inner health supplements
- content: 2000mg 90 capsule