Healthy Care Kids Milk Calcium Over 4 Months helps develop and maintain healthy bones and teeth.
Healthy Care Milk Calcium is specially formulated to assist healthy bone growth and development in infants and children. Containing a powerful duo of Calcium and Vitamin D3, which will help support the absorption of Calcium in bones.
– Enhances healthy growth and development in infants and children.
– Aids teeth development in infants and children.
– Maintains immune system health.
Size: 60 Capsules
Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
Contains Soya oil, soya lecithin, lactose and sucralose.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Active Ingredients: Each capsule contains:
Hydroxyapatite (Milk Calcium) 270mg
equiv. to Calcium 65mg
Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 100IU) readily absorbed Calcium 2.5mcg
Contains: Contains Soya oil, soya lecithin, lactose and sucralose.
Allergen Contains: Lactose
Infants from 4 to 6 months old: 1 capsule daily.
Infants from 7 months to 1 year old: 1 -2 capsule daily.
Children from 1 to 3 years old: 2 – 3 capsules daily.
Children over 3 years old: 3 -4 capsules daily.
Capsules are to be taken with food, or as prescribed by a healthcare professional. For infants and children too young to chew and swallow, cut or twist the capsule tail and squeeze contents onto a spoon to feed or onto food.STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
Protect from humidity.Storage Temperature: Below 30°C
- Brand Name: YourLove
- Origin: AU(Origin)
- Weight: 0.2
- Packaging: Bottle
- Charge Unit: Bottles
- Department Name: Children
- Certification: TGA
- Shelf Life: 2023.8
- Gender: Unisex
- NET WT: 60 capsules
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Australia Healthy Care
- Feature1: MILK CALCIUM
- Feature2: premium quality formula
- Feature3: Support healthy growth development
- Feature4: healthy bones and teeth
- Feature5: Calcium and Vitamin D3
- Feature6: Maintains immune system health